Family Photo Friday

12/6/2013
 
 It's Friday which is when I try to post a few family photos.


A week or so ago we had our homeschool co-op end-of-semester program. One of the classes that performed a song on stage was the "Armor of God" class. My kids were not in this class, but my son was so impressed with their costumes that he immediately began talking of making some armor at home. 

It wasn't long before he and his sister had homemade swords and helmets. And this led to a number of discussions about the armor of God mentioned in Ephesians 6.


It also led to some birthday gifts that fit the theme as well.



This picture doesn't show the stickers as well as I'd hoped, but my son chose stickers to represent each member of our family to put on his shirt. He put a smiley face on for Dad, Mom, sister and himself. Then he added a sticker of a gift for Baby Flutter. So sweet.


My hubby and daughter were busy in the kitchen making soft buttery pretzels. Mmmm.   



My kids worked together to put up our Christmas tree this week. Team work at its best.


My son loves drawing and creating with the dry-erase board. He was very proud of himself when he drew this awesome picture of a firefighter, fire truck and burning building. Great job, Buddy! 

Happy Friday to you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment