Grandparents

10/6/2015

Grandparents.


This picture shows my husband's parents meeting baby for the first time at the hospital. I'm thankful for his parents as they also watched our other 3 children while we were in the hospital for 3 days. Thank you!



My mother lives in Wisconsin but came to visit for a few days last week. Her visit was a highlight for me, as she was wonderfully helpful during our time of adjustment with new baby. 




She came prepared to make meals while she was here, did dishes after every meal, enjoyed time with the other children and of course got lots of snuggles in with the new baby. 


Here she was playing a game with my oldest daughter. Each evening there were rounds of Uno, Mancala or MadLibs to work on. Fun times that included lots of laughter.


And here she was being a good sport with the other children. Thank you, Mom, for everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment